Allow extra time for repeat prescriptions.
1. Order 4 days in advance.
2. Allow 48 hours for GP to process.
3. Pharmacies will pick prescriptions up from GP.
4. Allow another 48 hours for medicine to be ready.
GP appointment information.
- If you become unwell our staff will arrange a telephone call with a GP.
- GP will telephone you back
- GP consultation will determine, appointment/ further care / direct to pharmacy.
Practice doors remain open for patients who have a pre-booked appointments with the GPs/Practice Nurses/Treatment Room.
A staff member will greet you at the door. We would ask that if you do not have a pre-booked appointment that you do not attend the practice although we are aware that this isn't always possible depending on individual circumstances.
During these difficult times we wish to provide adequate care to our patients and maintain our efficient service whilst being mindful of the safety of patients and staff.
SHINGLES & PNEUMOCOCCAL INFORMATION
Click here to access the Shingles Aware website, which is designed to provide members of the public with educational information about shingles and the national immunisation programme.
Click here to access the Pneumo Aware website, which provides information about pneumococcal disease and the national immunisation programme to members of the public with diabetes.
(Site updated 08/12/2020)